Howard Yermish presents topics, such as Internet strategy, social networks, and productivity, in a way that engages the audience by making it relevant, rather than just “gee whiz isn’t this cool.” Howard also presents corporate workshops, with topics customized to your organization.
Upcoming Workshops & Webinars
- October 18th – Guest Speaker for Landscape Contractors Association MD/DC/VA
- October 20th – Social Networks For/In Your Business, with Lou Lessig, BCCOC Business Conference
- October 21st – Social Media Crash Course, Philadelphia Business Journal
- October 25th – What in the Heck is Twitter? Synergy Works (private)
- November 1st – Business Email Marketing, Synergy Works (private)
- November 9th – Guest Speaker for Apple Consultants Network (Southern New Jersey Area)
- November 23rd – Guest Speaker at Medford Sunrise Rotary
- December 15th – Guest Speaker for BCCOC Young Professionals Network
If you are interested in hiring Howard to speak at an event for your organization, please complete the inquiry form.