Howard works with small and medium enterprises on their Internet strategy, online marketing, user experience design, website usability, information architecture, application specification, application design.
- Strategy Consulting: working collaboratively to develop an integrated online strategy that balances website, email marketing campaigns, content creation, search engine marketing, podcasts and social networks.
- Website Development: website design/redesign, online storefronts, blogs, email marketing, podcast production, and site maintenance.
- Project and Application Specification: consultation, research, competitor analysis, target audience definition, user experience walk-throughs, screen prototype diagrams.
- Private Training: full-day one-on-one training where I do the tricky technical stuff and you can focus on learning how to use the different online tools, social networks, and technology solutions for improving your business.
- Office Hours: consultation sessions either at my office or over the web, some even for free.
A Short History
Howard has been involved with computers since the age of 4 and professionally involved in Internet development since 1993. Before starting his own company in 1996, he worked at w3-design of Culver City, CA, a web development company with clients such as AOL, Disney, Mattel, and Microsoft. His company 7 Pixels Interactive, which specialized in website strategy, design and development, focused on the small to medium sized businesses and included a wide range of clients. In early 2004, Howard merged his company with World Wide Web Communications and was appointed Vice President of Strategic Development.
In late 2008, Howard stepped away from World Wide Web Communications to go back to work closely with small and medium enterprises as a consultant. In addition, he has taught courses and seminars in web development for the executive MBA program and undergraduate level students at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA. Howard’s company was named the 2011 “New Voice Award” winner for the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce’s Voice of Business Awards. Howard is an active speaker and writer on topics relating to online strategy and marketing, productivity and information technology. Howard is also on the board of directors for the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce.